Saturday, March 08, 2008

Last clinical duty

We had our last clinical duty as nursing students yesterday. Yes, our very last, as nursing students. I don't know whether to be happy or sad. To tell you the truth, I feel quite sad, because I'll never have another opportunity to work with my group mates in the clinical setting ever again.

I was aware of this fact from the first day of the week. I looked at my group mates and absorbed as many details as I could of them, of their conversations, and my own conversations with them. I wanted to store them in my memory. I knew, that many, many months and years from now, I will look back at this very ordinary week with fondness and a little aching of the heart.

2 comments:

number said...

Nice blog. Thats all.

wedding dresses said...

Thanks for sharing this with all of us. Every girl has her most beautiful moment in the life just when you wear your own wedding dresses in your wedding.You can visit our wedding dress shop.Cheap wedding dresses have good quality. You can find ball gown wedding dresses,mother of the bride dresses,mermaid wedding dresses,flower girl dresses,strapless wedding dresses,a line wedding dresses,plus size wedding dresses,column wedding dresses,beach wedding dresses,empire wedding dresses,tea length wedding dresses,bridesmaid dresses,cocktail dresses,evening dresses,prom dresses your dream. Get your wedding dress in our bridal shop. Finally,I hope you have a happy wedding.

eXTReMe Tracker