Monday, March 03, 2008

Nag-awas-awas nga kalipay

Nag-awas-awas akong kalipay ganiha!

Nakit-an ra jud nako thankfully ako Operating Room and Delivery Room notebooks. Whew! I thought I lost them!

I was so worried, since last month, because I left my notebooks in the Faculty. I thought someone has got them; I thought I was doomed! (For those of you who don't know, the OR and DR notebooks records all the OR and DR cases required by the school for graduation and by the PRC for the board exam). Kumpleto na raba unta ko sa tanan; the thought of losing it, at this very point in time when I am about to prepare for graduation, just made me wanna go mad.

But this afternoon after my duty at the hospital I stormed the Faculty and dugged through several stacks of OR and DR notebooks submitted by those who have also completed the requirements. After 20 grueling minutes I finally found them! I bathed in my own sweat despite the air conditioning because I was so fearful I could not find them. Haha.

Now there's only the minor (?) problem with the thesis and this one last signature by a C.I...

2 comments:

sweepstakes said...

Such a nice blog. I hope you will create another post like this.

wedding dresses said...

Thanks for sharing this with all of us. Every girl has her most beautiful moment in the life just when you wear your own wedding dresses in your wedding.You can visit our wedding dress shop.Cheap wedding dresses have good quality. You can find ball gown wedding dresses,mother of the bride dresses,mermaid wedding dresses,flower girl dresses,strapless wedding dresses,a line wedding dresses,plus size wedding dresses,column wedding dresses,beach wedding dresses,empire wedding dresses,tea length wedding dresses,bridesmaid dresses,cocktail dresses,evening dresses,prom dresses your dream. Get your wedding dress in our bridal shop. Finally,I hope you have a happy wedding.

eXTReMe Tracker