Monday, February 27, 2006

Mozart CD from Reader's Digest

I'm so delighted to find a CD of Mozart's music from Reader's Digest at our sala tonight (The title is "Getting Smart With Mozart"; very clever). For that reason, I love Reader's Digest so much! (I rarely read the magazine, hehe). They always send their subscribers quality music. The previous CD they sent us was "The Best Beloved Classical Melodies". I really like classical music, especially Mozart, since it's said to have a beneficial effect on the intellect (I've read before of a research that was conducted on the positive effects of classical music, particularly Mozart, on the intellectual faculties of the brain). I have a cassette tape of Mozart that I used to listen to often. Now we have a CD copy! Wow!

No comments:

eXTReMe Tracker