Tuesday, February 21, 2006

Silver Wedding Anniversary

My parents will be celebrating their Silver Wedding Anniversary this Thursday, 23rd. I am so excited for them. Oooopsss... I am dating myself... Hehehe. Yup, I'll be a quarter century old this November...

We (or more appropriately, they, my mother and female cousins, since I haven't really been helping out with them) have been quite busy with all the preparations: Booking the reception, which will be in Chateau de Busay (A very beautiful garden restaurant which sits atop a mountain in Busay. It's perfect for wedding receptions and romantic dates!), preparing the invitation cards, the souvenirs, organizing the program, etc...

25 years... That's a very long time. Now that's true love. I also pray that my relationship with my Pangga will be as lasting and as strong as my parents' relationship. :)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

That's a great story. Waiting for more. diet pills http://www.tmobile-t-mobile-cell-phones-no-plans.info

eXTReMe Tracker