Thursday, April 06, 2006

Entrepreneurship is it!

I'm into entrepreneurship these days. Reading up/ researching on entrepreneurship, that is, and not actually engaging in any business. At least, not yet.

I've bought two back issues of Entrepreneur (Philippines) magazine yesterday. I'm also reading If Success Is A Game, These Are The Rules by Cherie Carter-Scott. It's a very good book. It has a lot of very useful insights.

My main goal is to become financially independent someday (Thank you, Bo Sanchez!). But that's quite a long shot. My more "immediate" goal is to start and operate a business within the year (Hehe, a bold goal indeed). If I can pull it off (and I really hope I can), it can help me finance my personal miscellaneous expenses, and help me and Pangga fund our wedding next year. :) Hopefully, it can also help offset the large expenses of nursing school.

The bottom line really is education. I want to learn more about entrepreneurship (and also financial literacy; I want to read Think Rich, Pinoy! and Rick Dad, Poor Dad), so that I can someday be financially independent.
eXTReMe Tracker