Sunday, October 30, 2005

Off to Negros

I'll be going to Negros today with my family. I'm a bit excited. It's been a long time since I went to our home province.

I'm so excited to see Dumaguete again. I really love Dumaguete. I have so many wonderful memories when I was there early this year.

I'll savor the travelling, as well. Only, I would've wanted to travel by bus with the Ceres bus lines. And also, I would've loved to ride the pumpboat again from Liloan to Sibulan. We will be bringing along our car, so there's no chance for that. Perhaps on my way home back to Cebu.

Until then.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Cool blog, interesting information... Keep it UP Prince of tennis direct episodes Large format plotter auction drug lipitor http www.druginfonet.com faq http Coffee makers reviews little green men slot Baccarat oenology beer mug

Anonymous said...

This is very interesting site... »

Anonymous said...

It is useful to try everything in practice anyway and I like that here it's always possible to find something new. :)

eXTReMe Tracker