Sunday, October 16, 2005

Tagged

I've been tagged by Ate Darlene. I promised her I was going to do my homework yesterday. Sorry, Ate, I was a bit busy... :)

So, here are the instructions: (This is pretty easy!)

1. Go to your archives.

2. Find your 23rd post.

3. Post the fifth sentence or closest to it.

4. Post the text of the sentence in your blog with these instructions.

5. Tag five other people to do the same thing.

Hmmm... my 23rd post is only 2 sentences long, and my 24th contains a text I only quoted, so I'm gonna post the 22nd instead (which is, interestingly, about our return demo on cleansing enema in school).

And the fifth sentence is...

"Yikes!!!"

Hmmm, is that suppose to reveal something about me? Hehehe.

Okay, I'm tagging:

Anj (Freespirit from Mindanao)

Lica (A nursing student from Silliman!)

Kendi (Another nusing student from, um, I don't really know yet... :) )

Ms. B (Cebuana architect and poet)

I would want to tag Ms. Ayeza, too, but it seems she's taking a break from blogging right now.
eXTReMe Tracker